Monday, May 25, 2015

HUNTER: PART TWO of Guy Erma by Sally Ann Melia Review


Book Description:

13-year-old Teodor was taken by the vicious Battle Borgs of Dome and now he must fight to survive.

13-year-old Guy Erma has been offered a chance to fight for his place in the Dome Elite. Only who will be his opponent? Will he face a Battle Borg of Dome?

Once they were heroes. These men died as heroes in battle. Now they have been reincarnated as the fearsome vanguard of the Dome Elite. They are the Battle Borgs of Dome

Two boys as different as any two boys might be. They face the same enemy, the same danger, the same fear -dare they trust each other? 


Author's Bio:

The author was born in Wallasey, England, in 1964, and moved to the South of France when she was eleven. She spent her teenage years living in the cosmopolitan city state of Monaco and became immersed in its many languages and cultures. An English girl in a French school, for three hours each week she would sit at the back of the class as her colleagues learnt English. To pass the time, she wrote stories. This led to a lifetime of writing novels, scripts, stories and articles.

In her working life, Sally writes marketing communications and manages large international websites.

In 2010, Sally joined the Hogs Back Writers, a club located on the outskirts of Guildford, and she set about turning an old manuscript into this novel: Guy Erma and the Son of Empire. Sally currently lives in Farnham, and she is married with two children.

Connect with Sally:  Website  ~  Facebook  ~  Twitter  ~  Pinterest

Where to buy the book:

My Review:
This was a nice sequel. It gave me more information on the characters and the world they live in. I really liked how the author describes the dome and the role of the citizens. There was a cliffhanger at the end, but I knew that before I started reading. I loved the appendix of people and places, it helped me to keep everything straight in my head. It was also interesting to me that the author included the pictures in the list of contents. It was fun to be able to go to a certain picture as you were reading about it. This is definitely true for the characters. I can not wait to find out if they get out, and how. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment