Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nowhere, AZ by Chris Nunley Review

Nowhere, AZ:




Publisher: CreateSpace, Sept. 30, 2012
ISBN: 978-1478352969
Category: Thriller/Suspense/Mystery
Tour Dates: January, 2014
Available in: Print & ebook, 149 pages

"Always going somewhere. Never getting anywhere."

Negative energy haunts the nameless Narrator, who's been on the run for twelve years. A convicted killer on the loose, he has no one left to rely on and no place to call home, so he heads west.

"Those who will remember will say it's all my fault."

He has no control of what he's capable of and does his best to avoid any type of confrontation at all costs.

Words are said, things are done. Friends turn into enemies.

About Chris Nunley:
 

Chris Nunley has been writing ever since he could put a pen to paper.

In tenth grade, he wrote a spec episode of "Seinfeld" for his creative writing class, and realized that writing wasn't an assignment, it was a passion. He went on to write several other screenplays, including an adaptation of Albert Camus' "The Stranger."

Chris graduated with a degree in Screenwriting from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, then went on to work for the television show "MADtv" as a Writers' Assistant as well as selling material as a Contributing Writer.

His first novel "Nowhere, AZ" - a story about karma and its implications, as well as his second novel "The Pouch - A Story About Sacking Up" are both available for purchase as paperbacks or for a Kindle device at Amazon.com.


I liked the angle of this book because it was from the person on the run, rather than the people trying to catch him.This was a great mystery and the author moved seamlessly through the past and present. In order to get answers I needed all the information I could get. The writer kept me on my toes and the more clues I got, the more I realized that I was wrong. This is a great book to read in one siting. The ending was great and I can not wait for more from this author. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the tour. I'm glad you enjoyed Nowhere, AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy you liked the world of my words. If you tell your friends they should read it, that's the best compliment ever.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete